- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The clone community at Orphan Black is growing.
Orphan Black is also adding Emmy-nominated Mad Men scribe Semi Chellas as a consultant. Chellas and Hynes board Orphan Black as the fourth season shoot of the Temple Street Productions drama gets underway in Toronto, with Emmy-nominated Tatiana Maslany returning in the starring role.
The 10-episode fourth season will see the characters of Maslany and fellow thesps combat a new line of male “Castor” clones as they journey towards the truth of who and what they are. The latest season will also see Sarah, one of Maslany’s dozen clone characters, return home from Iceland to track down an elusive new ally tied to Beth’s past.
Sarah follows Beth’s footsteps into a dangerous relationship with a potent new enemy, and uncovers a horrifying new facet of the conspiracy. Also returning this season are Jordan Gavaris, Kristian Bruun, Maria Doyle Kennedy and Ari Millen.
The fourth season shoot will continue through March 2016, ahead of a spring 2016 debut on BBC America and Space in Canada. Orphan Black is co-created by Graeme Manson and John Fawcett.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day