- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BBC America’s clone club is expanding.
Critically acclaimed drama Orphan Black will debut an aftershow, After the Black, when it returns for its fourth season Thursday, April 14.
After the Black is hosted by Innerspace’s Ajay Fry, Morgan Hoffman and Teddy Wilson, and will feature behind-the-scenes footage, interviews with Orphan Black cast and crew with exclusive sneak peeks at the following week’s episodes.
Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany (who plays several of the clones on the show) will appear on the series premiere April 14 to discuss the season ahead.
BBC America’s sister network AMC has a similar format for The Walking Dead’s post-show, Talking Dead, hosted by Chris Hardwick. The network recently expanded its aftershow lineup with its spinoff Fear the Walking Dead as well as Talking Saul, a live show following Better Call Saul’s season premiere and finale.
Orphan Black is produced in association with BBC America and Canada’s Space. The series was co-created by Graeme Manson and John Fawcett.
The premiere of After the Black will air at 11 p.m. ET/PT, following the season premiere of Orphan Black.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day