- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mrs. S is getting the spotlight on Orphan Black.
The next episode for BBC America’s clone drama sees Sarah and Felix’s guardian (played by Maria Doyle Kennedy) revisiting her mysterious past — and it’s a fiery one.
Remember Carlton (Roger R. Cross), the man Mrs. S has mentioned in passing? Viewers will meet him in Saturday’s hour, “Governed as It Were by Chance,” and in an exclusive scene to The Hollywood Reporter, it’s clear absence makes the heart grow fonder.
“God, I missed you woman,” Carlton says. “I might have thought about you once or twice,” Mrs. S says in response before the two rip each other’s clothes off in the middle of a deserted hallway. What else will we find out about Mrs. S?
Every week, THR will bring in-depth, spoiler-filled chats with the producers and stars on Saturday nights following original episodes. Check back Saturday at 7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET for a postmortem interview with Kennedy.
Orphan Black airs Saturdays at 9 p.m. on BBC America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant