- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The critically acclaimed Tatiana Maslany starrer will return for 10 episodes in 2016. The one-hour sci-fi drama also cloned a fourth season on Space in Canada, which, like BBC America, has seen Orphan Black be a star ratings performer since launching in March 2013.
The latest season from Temple Street Productions is slated to start production this fall in Toronto.
Orphan Black‘s renewal comes after its season three premiere pulled in 1.1 million viewers on April 18 on BBC America.
Maslany plays five clones (Sarah, Alison, Helena, Cosima and Rachel) on a regular basis in the third season, which also sees Ari Millen‘s Mark character clone from a separate line dubbed Project Castor.
The third season finale is set for June 20.
Orphan Black is produced in association with BBC America and Canada’s Space. The series is co-created by Graeme Manson and John Fawcett.
In addition to Maslany, the main cast includes Ari Millen, Jordan Gavaris, Dylan Bruce, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Skyler Wexler and Kevin Hanchard.
The ensemble cast includes Evelyne Brochu, Kristian Bruun, Ksenia Solo, Michiel Huisman, Josh Vokey, Zoé De Grand Maison, Justin Chatwin and Kyra Harper.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day