- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to Oscar fashion, Wendy Williams says she’s only really excited to see how a certain segment of Hollywood turns it out.
“I always look for what we zaftig girls wear on the red carpet,” the talk show host tells The Hollywood Reporter in the THR Covers Lounge. “It’s difficult for me as a woman’s woman to look to a lot of the very thin Hollywood girls and say, ‘Oh, that looks beautiful, that doesn’t look beautiful,’ because a lot of stuff looks beautiful when it’s hanging on, you know, a Size 2.”
She says she’s most interested in seeing what the “soft girls” are wearing to the big event.
Watch the video above to find out whose fashion Wendy is looking forward to seeing and which films she hopes will snag some Oscar wins.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show