- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Independent arts cable network Ovation has appointed Brad Samuels to the newly created position of executive vp, distribution and promoted Chad Gutstein from executive vp to COO. ??
Ovation CEO Charles Segars made the announcements on Monday.??
Based in New York, Samuels will be responsible for leading the network’s distribution efforts across all platforms. He joins Ovation from MSG Media, which operates MSG Networks and Fuse, where he was executive vp, content distribution??.
“Brad joins our network at a pivotal time. We’ve just hit the 46 million subscriber mark and we’re committed to accelerating our growth to hit 50 million in 2012,” said Gutstein.??
Gutstein was part of the original team that crafted the deal to acquire Ovation in 2006. Over the past five years, he has managed the channel’s business operations, and overseen its arts industry relations, as well as its digital and on-demand business, among other things. ??
Ovation celebrates all forms of artistic expression with programming that is a mix of originals and curated documentaries, series, films and specials.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier