- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maitee Cueva is moving up at OWN.
The network has lifted her to svp, programming and development, it was announced Tuesday.
In her new role, Cueva will oversee programming and development for the network’s popular Saturday night programming as well as other content development initiatives.
Cueva oversees docu-series including Raising Whitley starring Kym Whitley, Livin’ Lozada starring Evelyn Lozada and Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s.
“As we celebrate Maitee’s fifth anniversary at OWN, it gives us great pleasure to announce this well-deserved promotion,” said OWN president Sheri Salata. “Maitee is a seasoned pro with a creative eye and laser focused executorial style. Her energy and passion for non-scripted television was key to building our successful Saturday night lineup so beloved by OWN viewers.”
Cueva joined the network in 2010, six months ahead of its launch, and was previously vp, programming and development. Before moving to OWN, she held several positions at MTV Networks, ultimately serving as director, programming and development and working on series including Parental Control and America’s Next Best Dance Crew.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day