- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oxygen’s upcoming supermodel competition series means business.
In a first-look promo exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, supermodel Naomi Campbell warns that she and fellow coaches Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha aren’t there to poke fun at the 24 aspiring models to become the face and spokesperson of leading retailer ULTA Beauty.
STORY: Naomi Campbell Seeing a Few Good Supermodels for Oxygen’s ‘The Face’
The series, which will air on Oxygen in February, offers viewers a fresh take on the modeling competition with the 24 contestants coming from all over the world. Each episode will consist of two different challenges — a “test shoot” and a “campaign” — where each model will see if they have the fundamental skills of modeling.
Each of the three teams will be mentored by Campbell, Kurkova and Rocha, respectively, with brand executives from each campaign judging the team that wins, with the losing coaches deliberating on which team member was the weakest. Winning coaches decide which contestant is eliminating each week.
STORY: Oxygen’s ‘The Face’ Adds Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha and Nigel Barker
Oxygen ordered the series in May. Check out the promo, above, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day