- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix released a first look from the upcoming fourth and final season of its acclaimed crime drama Ozark.
The below video shows a scene from the premiere of the new season, picking up with Marty Byrde (Jason Bateman) and Wendy Byrde (Laura Linney) in Mexico right after the previous season’s violent shock ending:
The video was part of the streamer’s Tudum fan event on Saturday.
Ozark is coming off what many critics and fans called its best season and has overall received 32 Primetime Emmy nominations, including two for outstanding drama series. Bateman and co-star Julia Garner have both picked up performance Emmys for the show.
The drama stars Bateman as Marty Byrde, a financial adviser turned money launderer for a ruthless Mexican drug cartel, who has moved his family to rural Missouri, where they’ve become entangled with local criminals, including Garner’s Ruth Langmore.
The fourth season consists of 14 episodes and will be split into two parts, which will both air in 2022.
Ozark is produced by MRC, which is a co-owner of The Hollywood Reporter through a joint venture with Penske Media titled P-MRC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day