- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The producers and cast members of ABC’s hit drama Once Upon a Time took the stage at Sunday’s PaleyFest in L.A. to talk shop and answer questions from its very emphatic fandom.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: ‘Once Upon a Time’ — Kathryn’s Disappearance Tests Emma’s Intuition
In attendance were co-creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, executive producer Steve Pearlman, and cast members Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, Ginnifer Goodwin, Lana Parilla, Robert Carlyle and Raphael Sbarge.
The panel gave us an idea of what to look forward to as the first season careens to its finale – which is currently being written.
Here are seven things to expect for in Storybrooke’s future.
1. The Mirror comes when he’s called. While the EPs tease that Giancarlo Esposito will have a fairly major story line coming up, the actor recently booked a pilot. If that gets picked up, will that be the last we see of The Mirror/ Sidney? The EPs say that they can’t see that happening and while it may be a scheduling hassle, they will bring Esposito back.
VIDEO: ABC – Disney’s All-Star TCA Party 2012 Red Carpet Interviews
2. Will Emma come around to believing Henry about the curse? “There’s enough going on with her at this point and with the obstacles she’s facing that she’s going to start to think something is up,” Morrison says. “But she’s not sure what.”
3. No light at the end of the tunnel for Prince Charming. Once he goes through the trials of Kathryn’s (Anastasia Griffith) disappearance, the EPs say that there will still be more challenges ahead. “The curse is that no one gets their happy endings,” Horowitz reminds the audience.
4. Who’s coming back? Graham (Jamie Dornan) isn’t dead in fairytale land, Kitsis teases. And as far as Milificent (Kristin Bauer), Horowitz says, “It would be a disappointment if we never saw her again.”
PHOTOS: 18 Familiar Faces of Fall TV
5. What we’ll know by season’s end? We’ll learn exactly why August (Eion Bailey) has come to town and his motivations. And we’ll find out what Snow White did to the Queen that peeved her off in the first place.
6. Archie gets busy. Sbarge tells the crowd that he’ll be getting some new patients soon. “He’s got job security,” the actor says to applause. With Kathryn’s disappearance and his forbidden love for Mary Margaret, David is clearly going to need to some counseling.
But, then there’s Mr. Gold? “He doesn’t have anyone else to talk to,” Carlyle says of his character’s reason for going to therapy. And the part that works in Mr. Gold’s favor? Archie is professionally bound to keep it all secret.
7. Will “The Little Mermaid” make an appearance? The EPs are very excited to bring the Disney princess into the mix on Season 2. And, by the way, Parilla would really like to re-appear as Ursula.
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day