- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Aside from leather jackets, the only thing that never seems to go out of style in the fashion world is the casting of celebrity offspring in fashion campaigns.
Between the Smiths, the Penns, the Jaggers and the Beckhams, we almost can’t keep up. And now Hedi Slimane has added yet another Hollywood spawn to our radar: Dylan Lee, son of Baywatch star Pamela Anderson and Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.
The 18-year-old was photographed by Slimane back in December as part of the portrait series (which can be found on the designer’s photo diary) leading up to “Part 1” of his fall show at the Palladium on Feb. 10.
The images of Lee are a mashup of his parents’ two worlds — the beach and the music — showing the toned teen seaside in Malibu, strumming the guitar and taking his surfboard out for a spin. In keeping with his infatuation with music, the creative director has also photographed a slew of young musicians, including Cherry Glazerr’s Clementine Creevy (also from Transparent) and Jack Kilmer (son of Val) ahead of next week’s presentation.
BEACH BOY: Dylan Lee by Hedi Slimane. (Photo: Hedi Slimane)
STRUM ON: Dylan Lee by Hedi Slimane. (Photo: Hedi Slimane)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams