- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has found half of its crazy couple.
Pan Am‘s Kelli Garner has landed the starring role in the Fox comedy pilot Two Wrongs, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera comedy revolves around two star-crossed lovers, Nick and Jenny, who must contend with Nick’s family’s strong dislike of Jenny, which is not helped by the fact that Jenny left Nick at the altar seven years ago.
Garner will play Jenny, the woman who left him at the altar. When the duo have a chance meeting, they realize they’re still very much in love. Jenny is described as being a scattered, delightfully impulsive force of nature — a stark contrast to Nick.
Girl Most Likely‘s Michelle Morgan will pen the 20th Television pilot and executive produce alongside Chernin Entertainment’s Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope, Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone. David Katzenberg will direct. Nicholas Wright co-stars as Daniel, Zach’s brother.
Repped by WME, John Carrabino Management and Hansen Jacobson, Garner’s credits include ABC’s short-lived Pan Am, My Generation and feature films The Aviator, Bully and Lars and the Real Girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day