- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paradigm Talent Agency has hired Sean Zeid as head of domestic alternative television, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned, promoting current lead Steve Wohl to head of worldwide alternative TV.
Zeid spent the past seven years leading the reality TV department at the Kaplan Stahler Agency, and he was at Endeavor for five years before that. His clients include Shark Tank producer Leslie Garvin, Bat Bridge Entertainment (CNN’s upcoming marijuana docuseries High Profits), Painless Productions (the Travel Channel’s The Dead Files), Indigo Films (Investigation Discovery’s Wives with Knives) and Andrea Richter (executive producer on Spike TV’s Ink Master).
“We couldn’t be happier than to have Sean join us at Paradigm,” Wohl said in a statement. “His experience, client base and relationships in the television industry allow us to grow our department and provide more opportunities for our current clients.”
Wohl’s own work has reflected Paradigm’s involvement in packaging and selling international TV formats, including importing NBC’s Debra Messing drama The Mysteries of Laura from Spain and packaging Syfy’s remake of Chilean reality series Opposite Worlds and NBC’s Minute to Win It (from Sweden).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day