- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paradise PD is remaining under house arrest at Netflix.
The streaming giant has handed out a second-season renewal for the adult animated comedy featuring the voice of Sarah Chalke.
The renewal comes two months after the rookie comedy about the “worst responders” made its debut on Netflix. The series, created by Brickleberry‘s Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, will be back for an expanded round of 20 episodes (double its freshman order) in a nice show of faith in the series. Odenkirk-Provissiero’s Marc Provissiero also exec produces the series, which hails from Bento Box Entertainment (Bob’s Burgers).
Paradise PD arrives as Netflix continues to make adult animation a top priority. The streamer continues to be aggressive in handing out series orders in the space, with recent pickups including Hoops, Tuca & Bertie joining critical favorite BoJack Horseman and Disenchantment, the latter of which recently secured a two-season renewal (through 2021).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day