- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount has expanded the reach of Berlin Station, inking a series of new deals with European pay-TV platforms for the spy series about the CIA’s “Berlin Station” in Germany.
Paramount Worldwide Television Licensing & Distribution on Tuesday announced agreements for the show with HBO Nordic for Scandinavia, HBO Espana for Spain and with TIMvision for Italy. The show, which airs on Epix in the U.S., has just been re-upped for a second, 10-episode season and will begin production in Berlin on March 31. The show is already available in South Korea, the Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Africa and Australia/New Zealand.
Olen Steinhauer created Berlin Station and acts as executive producer on the series, which Paramount Television and Anonymous Content are producing. Bradford Winters (The Americans) is the showrunner and an executive producer. Eric Roth, Steve Golin, Kerry Kohansky-Roberts, Keith Redmon and Luke Rivett serve as executive producers.
Berlin Station was picked as one of the U.S. highlights for France’s upcoming Series Mania Festival, which runs in Paris April 12-23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day