- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Parenthood‘s Lyndon Smith is headed for cable.
Set in New York City in 1967, the cop drama centers on the Public Morals Division, where cops walk the line between morality and criminality as the temptations that come from dealing with all kinds of vice can get the best of them. It centers on cop Terry Muldoon (Burns), who knows the line between the good guys and the bad guys is thin but is determined to raise his sons to be honest and hardworking.
Smith will portray Deirdre, a beautiful beatnik and good neighborhood girl with eyes for Sean O’Bannon, a tough cop from the streets, and the sister to the local screw-up.
She joins a cast that also includes Michael Rapaport, Wass Stevens, Ruben Santiago Hudson, Elizabeth Masucci and Keith Nobbs.
In addition to Parenthood, Smith most recently filmed ABC’s drama pilot Reckless and will next be seen in The Foreger opposite John Travolta and Ty Sheridan. Repped by DBA and Main Title, her credits also include The CW’s 90210.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day