- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Parenthood is setting up what could be an all-star love triangle for its final season.
Breaking Bad alum Betsy Brandt has been tapped to reprise her role as Hank’s (Ray Romano) ex-wife, Sandy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
After guest-starring in one episode, Brandt will have a recurring role on the sixth and final season of the Jason Katims family drama. Her character was last seen in season four’s “Trouble in Candyland” episode when she leaves with her daughter with Hank for a new life in Minnesota.
Parenthood‘s fifth season ended when Hank and Sarah (Lauren Graham) finally redefined their relationship as the latter finally plants a big kiss on her former flame, signaling their renewed romance. It’s unclear what effect Sandy’s return will have on their rekindled romance.
NBC renewed Parenthood for a sixth and final season of 13 episodes. Brandt will first appear in the season premiere, set for Thursday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m.
For Brandt, the role marks her latest recurring gig. The Breaking Bad and Michael J. Fox Show alum is recurring on the second season of Showtime’s Masters of Sex. She also has a starring role on ABC’s upcoming Susannah Grant drama, Members Only. She’s repped by Talent Works and Patty Woo Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day