- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emmy voters have through the end of the week to cast their ballots for this year’s TV honors, so The Hollywood Reporter‘s original short-form political commercials for the 2012 Emmy race continue.
Outstanding guest actor in a drama series nominee Jason Ritter joins his co-star on the set of the NBC series, where she bombards him with compliments and probing questions — such as “What have you learned from Lauren Graham?”
Ritter, humbled and visibly flustered by Graham’s conspiracy theory that he was only nominated due to his “extreme hotness,” also gives out a few details about his Emmy wardrobe and date.
Watch the duo’s complete endorsement in the video above, and for more clips of actors stumping for their Emmy contender co-stars — or themselves — click back to THR’s The Live Feed.
Upcoming installments will highlight The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day