- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Parenthood fans looking for more Alex and Haddie, you’re in luck.
Michael B. Jordan, who plays the easy-going Alex opposite Sarah Ramos’ Haddie Braverman, has signed on to return to the NBC series in a recurring role for the drama’s upcoming third season.
“I love the show and working with NBC and there’s not a reason for me not to come back,” Jordan told The Hollywood Reporter. “I love working with Peter [Krause], Sarah and Monica [Potter]; it’s like being in another family environment that’s very similar to Friday Night Lights.”
The news comes the same day that former Parenthood guest star Jason Ritter signed on to reprise his role on the series.
As for what’s in store for Alex, Jordan had yet to discuss his story line with showrunner Jason Katims but was curious to see what drama was in store for Alex and Haddie now that the Bravermans have accepted his relationship with Haddie.
“I want to see how cool, calm, collected Alex handles what ever drama is coming down the road,” Jordan said.
Parenthood, from Universal Media Studios, returns for Season 3 on Sept. 13.
Jordan is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day