- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Are Joel (Sam Jaeger) and Julia (Erika Christensen) on the road to a reconciliation on NBC’s Parenthood?
During the final episode of 2014, the separated couple reconnected and shared an intimate night after they couldn’t bring themselves to sign their divorce papers.
While the former couple’s tryst was put on hold after Julia received an emergency call informing her of dad Zeek’s (Craig T. Nelson) apparent heart attack, an exclusive clip from Thursday’s landmark 100th episode illustrates Joel’s continued commitment to the Bravermans.
“It’s been so much of what the audience and Erika and I had wanted for so long and it feels earned,” Jaeger told The Hollywood Reporter on the set of the 100th episode. “There was a lot of damage done and they are trying to get back to what they were and trying to establish who they are now. … Nothing is easy, but everything is worthwhile.”
Check out the clip below, and stay tuned to THR’s The Live Feed on Thursday for more coverage from Parenthood‘s final season. Parenthood‘s 100th episode airs Thursday at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day