- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jean-Ralphio is back and he’s bringing another family member with him on NBC’s Parks and Recreation.
Henry Winkler has booked a guest turn on NBC’s lone returning fall comedy series, playing Jean-Ralphio’s father, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
PHOTOS: Amy Poehler, Rob Lowe and Adam Scott on the Set of ‘Parks and Recreation’
The casting comes a year after the NBC comedy brought on Jenny Slate to play evil genius Jean-Ralphio’s (Ben Schwartz) like-minded sister. It’s unclear whether the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.
Winkler (Happy Days, Childrens Hospital, Arrested Development) will appear in the season six premiere and potentially return in future episodes of the series — the same way Schwartz’s alter-ego has during Parks‘ run.
STORY: ‘Parks and Recreation’ Adds Kristen Bell, Brings Ben Schwartz Back
Winkler joins fellow season six guest star Kristen Bell and Schwartz — who both star on Showtime’s House of Lies.
Parks and Recreation returns Sept. 26 with an hourlong premiere set in London.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2