- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jean-Ralphio is back and he’s bringing another family member with him on NBC’s Parks and Recreation.
Henry Winkler has booked a guest turn on NBC’s lone returning fall comedy series, playing Jean-Ralphio’s father, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The casting comes a year after the NBC comedy brought on Jenny Slate to play evil genius Jean-Ralphio’s (Ben Schwartz) like-minded sister. It’s unclear whether the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.
Winkler (Happy Days, Childrens Hospital, Arrested Development) will appear in the season six premiere and potentially return in future episodes of the series — the same way Schwartz’s alter-ego has during Parks‘ run.
Winkler joins fellow season six guest star Kristen Bell and Schwartz — who both star on Showtime’s House of Lies.
Parks and Recreation returns Sept. 26 with an hourlong premiere set in London.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
William Jackson Harper
Friends: The Reunion