- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the Parks and Recreation Season 3 finale, it was hinted that we’d finally meet Ron Swanson’s (Nick Offerman) ex-wife, Tammy 1. That day doesn’t arrive until Sept. 22 when the series returns, but we do know who’s playing her.
An NBC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Patricia Clarkson will play the only person who makes Tammy 2 (Megan Mullally) shudder, as first reported by TVLine. Clarkson will appear in two episodes starting with the fall season premiere.
We just saw the actress at the Television Critics Association Press Tour Wednesday in Los Angeles promoting her Lifetime TV movie, Project 5, which airs next year. This year, she has appeared on Saturday Night Live twice alonside Friends with Benefits costar, Justin Timberlake. Her film resume includes Shutter Island, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and The Green Mile.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
The Emmys Revert to (Bad) Form (Analysis)
Emmy Reactions: What the Nominated Stars and Execs Say
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day