- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paul Greenberg is stepping down from his role as head of A+E Networks cabler FYI.
Greenberg had spent two years serving as executive vp and GM of FYI and as head of A+E Networks’ 45th and Dean, its in-house digital content studio. He will now launch his own digital video consulting firm called Butter Works.
Gena McCarthy, FYI executive vp programming and development, has been elevated to take over for Greenberg. The exec, who has been with FYI since 2013, will report to A+E Studios and A+E Networks Portfolio Group president Paul Buccieri and A+E Networks programming president Rob Sharenow. A+E Networks president of international and digital media Sean Cohan will oversee 45th and Dean.
Before joining A+E two years ago, Greenberg was CEO of College Humor and Nylon. He will reunite with College Humor and Nylon writer-director Vince Peone at Butter Works, which will serve as a full-service consulting firm for digital ventures, including business and creative support.
Variety was first to report Greenberg’s exit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day