- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd have once again transformed themselves into pop stars, this time filming a shot-for-shot remake of the classic 1990 video for British pop duo Go West’s “King of Wishful Thinking” from the Pretty Woman soundtrack.
In it, the two take turns singing and dancing for the camera with wigs, glasses and leather jackets. The bit also starts with a woman dressed up like Julia Roberts’ iconic character Vivian, who opens the door of a limo (not unlike the one seen in the 1990 film) for Rudd and Fallon. The woman reappears throughout the video.
The skit is a running gag for the duo, who previously made a faux music video in 2016 to Styx’s “Too Much Time on My Hands.”
Rudd was on NBC’s The Tonight Show to promote Duncan Jones’ upcoming sci-fi thriller Mute, which is set to bow Feb. 23 on Netflix and stars Rudd, Alexander Skarsgard and Justin Theroux.
Watch the music video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day