- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Jersey Shore star had previously opened up about working with the rapper, but made it official on Thursday. Pauly D (real name: Paul Delvecchio) has signed with Fiddy’s G-Note imprint, which focuses on pop, dance and r&b artists. He is rumored to be releasing a new line of headphones with the label.
“Big big things in the works,” Pauly D wrote on Twitter.
The DJ rose to fame while appearing on all four seasons of MTV’s Jersey Shore. He has since signed on as the resident DJ for Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, and opened for Britney Spears during select North American dates on her Femme Fatale tour.
MTV has scheduled Jersey Shore for a season five return on Jan. 5 at 10 p.m. While the future of the series is uncertain beyond its next season, Pauly D has signed a deal for his own spinoff, which began filming earlier this fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers