- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Team Machine is about to meet a polarizing CEO on Person of Interest.
Aasif Mandvi, known for films such as Million Dollar Arm and The Internship, has nabbed a guest-starring role on the CBS drama’s fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Daily Show alum, who has recurred on CSI and ER and appeared in a recent Madam Secretary episode, will play a bright but demanding tech tycoon. The CEO’s tough methods mean he has a knack for making enemies, as Reese (Jim Caviezel) and Fitch (Michael Emerson) are likely to learn.
Person of Interest executive producers Jonah Nolan and Greg Plageman recently spoke to THR about where the season is heading, saying that the series’ ongoing tension between two artificial intelligences could soon “have disastrous consequences for us.”
Mandvi will appear in the season’s 19th episode.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day