- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Person of Interest continues with the second part of what’s being billed as an eventful three-episode arc, with the team in a heated battle against one of its biggest rivals, HR.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from Tuesday’s hour, “The Crossing,” which opens with Reese (Jim Caviezel), Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Quinn (Clarke Peters) riding in an ambulance through a crowd of law enforcement.
“Get us through,” Reese says as the ambulance pulls through the HR checkpoint. They’re nearly out of trouble until Simmons (Robert John Burke) sees a bloody handprint on the side of the ambulance and attempts to stop the van by shooting at it. Fortunately for Reese and Co., they manage to get away.
Detective Fusco (Kevin Chapman), meanwhile relays the status of Reese and Co. to Shaw (Sarah Shahi) on the phone but gets interrupted by Simmons, who knocks him out. “Game over, Lionel,” says Simmons. After a colleague asks what he wants to do with Fusco, Simmons has his answer: “I’ve got a few ideas.”
Executive producer Jonathan Nolan says in the behind-the-scenes featurette for the episode: “One of our team members has to make the ultimate sacrifice.” Who may be biting the bullet?
Person of Interest airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day