- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Person of Interest is adding two familiar faces for its upcoming second season.
The drama has enlisted Emmy winner Margo Martindale (Justified) to pop in to the CBS procedural about a former CIA agent (Jim Caviezel) and a mysterious billionaire (Michael Emerson), with Lost‘s Ken Leung also checking in for a guest turn.
CBS announced the castings via Twitter and declined to provide details on who Martindale and Leung would portray.
PHOTOS: Comic-Con 2012: Inside Hollywood’s Nerdiest Offices: ‘Person of Interest,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Once Upon a Time’
Martindale, who co-starred on CBS’ short-lived A Gifted Man, also booked a role in Showtime’s upcoming drama Masters of Sex. She’s repped by Gersh.
Leung, who will reunite with Lost‘s Emerson and Person of Interest exec producer J.J. Abrams during his turn, most recently guest starred on CBS’ The Good Wife and filmed Sarah Silverman‘s failed pilot Susan 313 for NBC. He’s repped by Hartig Hilepo Agency.
Person of Interest returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day