- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest case on Person of Interest puts Reese and his cohorts in dangerous territory.
In Thursday’s episode, “Trigger Man,” The Machine’s latest number leads to a mob enforcer (guest star Jonathan Tucker), and our trusty heroes Reese (Jim Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson) assume he’s the guilty party about to commit a gruesome crime. Little do they know, he’s actually the victim, protecting a woman he’s in love with and was ordered to kill.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from the hour, which features Reese sending Detective Carter (Taraji P. Henson) some vital information to a crime scene — even before she’s had her morning coffee. That, according to Carter, is a big no-no.
Meanwhile, Reese stakes out the supposed perpetrator’s home and Finch is tasked to track down the woman in question, while Reese chases after the “suspect.” As expected, Finch isn’t very happy about it.
Watch the scene above.
Person of Interest airs 9 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day