- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Person of Interest is heading to Wall Street.
On Thursday’s episode of the CBS drama, “Risk,” Reese (Jim Caviezel) is tasked to take on the part of a rich investor — all in an effort to get close to his latest, well, person of interest: hotshot propriety trader Adam Saunders (guest star Matt Lauria). It’s all The Machine’s doing, of course, and Reese and billionaire partner Finch (Michael Emerson) go to extreme lengths to make the latest adventure as believable as possible.
THR has the exclusive clip of Finch acting as a personal tailor to Reese, who can’t be bothered to stand still, much less have another man tugging at his pants — and judging his style.
“What’s wrong with my other suits?,” Reese asks bluntly.
“They’re fine for a hired assassin Mr. Reese, just not for this particular job,” Finch replies.
Should a guy like Reese think twice about his wardrobe? For one thing, it’s not high up on his list of things to do. As demonstrated by his knowledge of hems, Finch, on the other hand, is another story.
Perhaps the best line of the scene? Easily this: “Banking is mostly looking clever and wearing the right clothes and we’ve managed the second part,” Finch says. Cue Reese’s death stare.
Person of Interest airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day