- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s a lot to be thankful for if you’re a Person of Interest fan.
Not only will the CBS drama return for a second season, as announced by the network two weeks ago, the Jim Caviezel-Michael Emerson procedural has carved out a loyal audience despite stiff competition on Thursday evenings.
The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip from this week’s episode, “Identity Crisis,” that sees dynamic duo Reese (Caviezel) and Finch (Emerson) being tasked to take on a challenging case thanks to The Machine. Why? Because the culprit Hester — likely leading a double life — leaves no digital footprint. Their task: To find the imposter assuming the Hester identity.
So what do Reese and Finch do to make the case slightly more interesting? See who can break into a New York apartment fastest — and bet lunch on it. Adding to the pair’s problems is the fact that Detective Carter (Taraji P. Henson) is taking issue with the pair’s “methods.”
“I’m in the mood for Indian,” Finch declares as he attempts to break in. What will he find in the apartment?
Person of Interest airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day