- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lifetime’s Flowers in the Attic sequel, Petals on the Wind, has its first official posters.
The four main characters — Cathy (Rose McIver), Christopher (Wyatt Nash), Corrine (Heather Graham) and Olivia (Ellen Burstyn) — get their own one-sheets, seen exclusively on The Hollywood Reporter. Each poster has customized taglines, set against the backdrop of twisted branches and falling rose petals.
A grown-up Cathy gets the “twisted sister” label on her poster. Christopher’s key art focuses on his romantic entanglements with his sister, Cathy. The one-sheet for Corrine hones in on “revenge,” while Olivia, tightly gripping two branches, gets the “holy hag” tag.
Petals on the Wind, fast-tracked for a Memorial Day (Monday, May 26) at 9 p.m. PT/ET premiere on Lifetime, takes place 10 years after Cathy, Christopher and Carrie (Bailey Buntain) escape their grandparents’ attic and attempt to put their past behind them. They soon discover, though, that it’s easier said than done. Tragedy strikes the Dollangangers, forcing Cathy to confront her grandmother and seek revenge on her mother. Dylan Bruce and Will Kemp also star in the follow-up.
What do you think of the posters?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day