- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the new spot, Davidson appears with this Saturday’s guest host, Jonah Hill, and musical guest Maggie Rogers. “Hey Maggie, I’m Pete. You wanna get married?” Davidson asks Rogers as soon as Hill introduces her. When she rejects him, he mutters, “Zero for three.”
The NBC late-night sketch show repeatedly made light of Davidson’s newfound fame as Grande’s boyfriend and fiance during the engagement, staging a skit in which fellow castmember Kyle Mooney became jealous of Davidson’s newfound popularity around the office and another in which Davidson appeared on “Weekend Update” as himself to discuss the engagement.
Shortly after the promo was released, Grande tweeted cryptically, “for somebody who claims to hate relevancy u sure love clinging to it huh.”
Also during the spot, Hill promotes his new film Mid90s and makes a joke about his age. “It was, like, pretty nostalgic for you?” he asks Davidson about the movie.
“No, cuz I was born in the mid-’90s,” Davidson responds.
“Same here,” Rogers adds.
“Oh yeah, me too,” Hill says sheepishly. Watch the full spot, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day