- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pete Davidson on Tuesday visited Late Night With Seth Meyers, where he discussed why he is getting several of his tattoos removed. The comic-actor is known for being covered in art. However, he said it was time for some to go.
The Saturday Night Live star explained to Meyers that he was getting more acting roles, and basically, was tired of having to show up hours early to have his tattoos covered.
“So now I am burning them off, but burning them off is worse than getting them,” Davidson said. He added that he has to wear goggles that he can’t see out of, which makes for a hilarious interaction with his doctor.
“So before he goes to laser each tattoo, you hear him announce what the tattoo is to make sure if you want to keep it or not,” Davidson explained. “So I will be sitting there all high off the Pro-Nox [nitrous oxide] … and then all of a sudden I’ll hear, ‘Are we keeping the Stewie Griffin smoking a blunt?’ And I have to sit there and be like, ‘No, Dr. G.'”
Added Davidson, “If you’re going to get tattoos, just make sure you really, really want it — and aren’t on mushrooms.”
Watch the full interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier