- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC has picked up its fifth comedy pilot, handing out an order for an untitled entry from Two and a Half Men writer Jeff Lowell.
The single-camera romantic comedy exposes the unfiltered internal monologues of a young couple embarking on a new relationship. Lowell (Common Law, Just Shoot Me) will pen the script and executive produce the ABC Studios and Brillstein Entertainment Partners pilot.
Peter Traugott, who is based at NBC, developed the project and will executive produce, reuniting the former Brillstein TV topper with the company.
The pilot order comes six months after Brillstein Entertainment inked a new two-year overall deal with ABC Studios and as the network is poised to bow the company’s midseason drama Resurrection.
The untitled Lowell comedy marks the fifth pilot order for ABC so far this season. It joins An American Education, Galavant, Irreversible and Strange Calls at the network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day