- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Producers Guild of America has scheduled a date for its annual Produced By Conference as introduced the Consumer Electronics Association as the event’s new sponsor.
Scheduled for June 8-10 at the Sony Pictures Studio lot in Culver City, Calif., the annual event will for the first time be sponsored by the International Consumer Electronics Association.
“CEA does such a terrific job producing the International CES, they were a natural partner for our event,” executive director Vance Van Petten said in a statement announcing the news Monday. “As entertainment content increasingly intersects with consumer technology, we look forward to working with CEA to elevate 2012 PBC to new heights.”
The annual confab is an educational forum where producers meet the next generation of creative entrepreneurs. Next year’s even will be held independent of the Association of Film Commissioners International Locations Trade Show.
Profits from the Produced By event go to support PGA member services.
For more details, go to http://www.producedbyconference.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day