- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The writer-producer makes a cameo in Saturday’s episode of the Starz drama, “The Gathering,” and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at Moore in costume as he makes his debut in 18th-century Scotland.
Appearing alongside best-selling Outlander author Diana Gabaldon in a scene in the Great Hall, filmed in February, Moore’s appearance is quick and without dialogue — blink and you may miss it.
Last week, Claire Randall (Caitriona Balfe) made the gutsy decision to put together an escape plan from Castle Leoch in an attempt to return to 1943. In this next episode, her plans to escape the confines of the castle and the town will be thwarted.
Outlander, renewed for season two, airs at 9 p.m. on Saturdays on Starz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro