- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pierce Brosnan is working on a return to series television in a new project at Sony Pictures TV.
The former Remington Steele and James Bond star is set to appear and produce a new series about an international operative and problem solver for hire.
The main character (who is not expected to be played by Brosnan) is brought in for high-drama situations like kidnappings and business espionage.
Sony is taking the series out into the international marketplace before shopping the project domestically.
Executive producers on the project include ER writer-producer Jack Orman, along with Beau St. Clair, Keri Selig and Brosnan.
Brosnan recently appeared in the pilot for Fox’s Running Wilde, but has not been a series regular in a show since the 1980s hit Steele. The show paved the way for Brosnan landing the role of Bond in four films in the franchise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day