- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
CNN’s Erin Burnett‘s new show, Erin Burnett OutFront, makes its debut on Monday and to drum up anticipation, fellow hosts have been giving out advice.
Piers Morgan, host of Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 p.m., visited Burnett on her new set and brought up NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice, in which they both participated. “You had to judge the final four and you said to Donald Trump that I was a repulsive human being and he should definitely not choose me,” Morgan recalled.
VIDEO: CNN’s Erin Burnett Reveals New Show Name, Promo
He joked, “I’ve just come to wish you total abject failure.”
“I’m nervous, I’m not going to lie,” Burnett says when Morgan asked how her nerves were. She told Morgan she was going to be “as opinionated as I can. You take the facts and [then] you can be very opinionated.”
Wolf Blitzer issued a warning (of sorts) to Burnett, “At CNN, the news never stops so you’re going to have no life ever. You’re just going to be working all, all the time for years to come.”
Erin Burnett OutFront premieres Monday at 7 p.m. on CNN.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room
‘Dave’ Breakout Tenea Intriago on Playing a Stalker Opposite Brad Pitt and Finding Humanity in Villains
‘Dear Mama’ Director Allen Hughes on Tupac Shakur’s Legacy: “He Lived More in a Day Than Most in a Year”