- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Media troops are on edge and sending misfires out into the Twitter-verse. No, “Chuck” is not picked up (yet). Fox’s “RideAlong” is not picked up (yet).
On the Fox side, the latest is that comedy pilot “Most Likely to Succeed” is suddenly in contention, with some thinking it might be a companion for front-runner “Traffic Light.” “Keep Hope Alive” is also still a key contender. “Wilde Kingdom” is still viable too. Some believe Fox will grab all four, which would help fulfill the prophecy of a comedy surge this year.
Among dramas, the script for “Terra Nova” is in and the show is considered a lock. “Breakout Kings” and “RideAlong” both screened well. “Midland” is also still in contention. Some speculate that with “Terra” almost certainly moving forward that it fulfills Chernin Co.’s series commitment and therefore “Breakout” is now less likely.
Among bubble shows, “Lie to Me” and “Human Target” are still alive … for now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day