- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s upcoming baseball drama Pitch continues to line up its guest cast ahead of its Sept. 22 debut.
The drama about Major League Baseball’s first female player has enlisted Lyndsy Fonseca and Rita Wilson for guest roles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Wilson will guest star as Andrea, a specialized psychiatrist whom the Padres hire to meet with Ginny (star Kylie Bunbury). Wilson, repped by CAA, counts Sleepless in Seattle, Girls and The Good Wife among her credits.
Fonseca will play Cara, a carefree waitress who befriends Ginny and shows her how normal people her age live. The actress, who counts Nikita and Agent Carter among her credits, is repped by ICM Partners and Management 360.
Wilson and Fonseca will both appear in episode six of Pitch.
The duo join a roster of guest stars including Kevin Connolly, Josh Peck, Wendie Malick, B.J. Britt and JoAnna Garcia Swisher, among others. The cast of the Dan Fogelman, Rick Singer and Kevin Falls drama also includes Mark-Paul Gossellar, Mo McRae and Ali Larter.
Pitch premieres Thursday, Sept. 22, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day