- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Los Angeles Police Department searched Charlie Sheen’s house Thursday night for the presence of weapons, which would be a violation of the restraining order taken out against him last week by his ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
“We are there investigating a possible violation of a temporary restraining order filed March 1,” a spokesperson told The Hollywood Reporter after news of the search broke around 7 p.m. but declined to confirm that it was related to the restraining order Mueller obtained that day.
Police aimed “to make sure there are no firearms or ammunition in the home because part of the restraining order is that he cannot be in possession, and he does have firearms registered in his name,” the spokesperson added, saying there was no incident that prompted the search.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Says ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ Producer Told Him He Would “Probably Never Work Again”
‘Rabbit Hole’ Review: Kiefer Sutherland Struggles to Hold Together Paramount+’s Messy Espionage Series
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Raquel Leviss Plans to Drop Restraining Order Against Scheana Shay