- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Pose star Indya Moore has signed with WME in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. She already is repped by the agency’s sister firm IMG Models.
The Bronx-born beauty has been a breakout for her role as Angel on Ryan Murphy’s groundbreaking drama, which features the largest cast of transgender series regulars in scripted television history. FX has renewed the show, which centers on 1980s New York City’s underground ballroom scene, for a second season.
As a model, Moore has worked for brands including Dior, Marquise Foster and Gucci. Prior to Pose, the acting newcomer made her feature debut in Damon Cardasis’ indie Saturday Church.
This past year, Moore founded intermedia production company Beetlefruit Media, which aims to tell stories about disenfranchised groups in a variety of genres, including sci-fi, horror and comedy. The company already has projects in various stages of production in Tokyo, New York and Atlanta.
WME also will support Moore’s social activism, focusing on philanthropy, holistic living and advocating for marginalized communities around the world.
Moore continues to be repped by manager Boston Fielder at URB ALT Media and Del Shaw.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day