- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World has an official poster.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the new key art for the anticipated Boy Meets World follow-up and it takes its cue from the 1990s ABC sitcom, which also prominently featured a globe.
The one-sheet shows a grown-up Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga (Danielle Fishel) resting against a brick ledge, sandwiched by their young son Auggie (August Maturo) and Riley’s best friend, Maya (Sabrina Carpenter), in a happy family portrait.
Below the prominent Girl Meets World logo is Riley (Rowan Blanchard), Cory’s and Topanga’s teen daughter, hoisting the globe as if she’s telling the world she’s ready for some adventure.
Though Girl Meets World has yet to receive an official premiere date, Disney Channel has already launched the first footage from the series. Savage is set to make his directorial debut on the sitcom, which will welcome Boy Meets World alums Rider Strong, William Daniels, Lee Norris, Danny McNulty, William Russ and Betsy Randle in cameos.
What do you think of the poster?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day