- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: This story contains spoilers from Tuesday’s episode of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars.]
All artwork is definitely not beautiful, as this week’s Pretty Little Liars proved.
Tuesday’s installment of the ABC Family drama centered on Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Hanna (Ashley Benson) tracking down Rhys Matthews (Caleb Lane) to talk about Hanna’s scholarship, while Aria (Lucy Hale) got a frightening surprise during her big gallery opening. And a certain fashionable nemesis made a startling reappearance on the show.
Here are five of the biggest moments from season six’s eighth episode, “FrAmed.”
5. Hanna could teach Ali a thing or two about stealing.
Ali decided to find out what it would be like to be a cop when she snatched Lorenzo’s (Travis Winfrey) access card. However, Tanner (Roma Maffia) promptly caught her and chided her for being so sympathetic toward Charles.
4. What a doll.
Aria’s big art-world debut clearly did not go as planned. Charles replaced her photos with images of the girls in his compound after they were drugged and posed to look like dolls, providing a traumatizing flashback for Aria.
3. You’ve been caught, Clark.
Clark (Titus Makin Jr.) may be up to no good, as the Liars spot Aria’s photography pal meeting Rhys Matthews at the doll factory after the gallery event. Earlier, Clark had been grilling Aria about her past.
2. Rhys Matthews is a DiLaurentis?
Spencer and Hanna met with Rhys Matthews, who was not particularly forthcoming with details about the scholarship Hanna had been offered. However, the one thing the girls could not ignore was that Rhys was a dead ringer for Jason (Drew Van Acker) and the rest of the DiLaurentis family.
1. Welcome back, old friend.
Red Coat rejoined the fray this week, teaming up with Charles to spy on the Liars. At the end of the episode, after Charles was seen putting syringes in the trunk, Red Coat handed him tickets to the girls’ prom.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day