- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pretty Little Liars is bulking up its guest cast.
Lauren Tom (Supernatural), Oliver Kieran Jones (Episodes) and Anne-Marie Johnson (Girlfriends, In Living Color) have boarded the fifth season of the ABC Family drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. They will all appear in episode 21.
Tom has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Rebecca, an attorney who gets involved with the Liars. She is repped by Gersh and Pop Art Management.
Jones has joined in the potentially recurring role of Colin, a British “good-looking” and “charming” friend of Melissa Hastings, who Spencer comes in contact with. He is repped by UTA, U.K.’s United Agents and Inspire Entertainment.
Johnson will appear as Claire, a chic pageant coordinator who comes to Rosewood looking for girls to participate in a local pageant. She is repped by Imperium 7 Talent and Bohemia Group.
Additionally, actress Elizabeth McLaughlin, who teased her casting on social media, will appear in episode 18 as Lesli Stone, a new girl who shows up in Rosewood asking questions about the Liars. She is currently set for one episode, with the possibility of appearing in more.
Pretty Little Liars returns for a Halloween fan special, We Love You to Death, on Oct. 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day