- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The four main Liars — Emily (Shay Mitchell), Aria (Lucy Hale), Hanna (Ashley Benson) and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) — are all seen donning the infamous red coat, in reference to the events of the fiery season-three finale when it was revealed that Alison (Sasha Pieterse) may be Red Coat.
The one-sheet also features the new tagline for the season: “Liars Unite.”
Keegan Allen, who plays Toby, spoke to The Hollywood Reporter the day after the finale, offering hints to the “exciting” season-four opener in June. The episode, he said at the time, picks up “moments later,” with viewers seeing “how [the girls have] responded to Red Coat or where they go with Red Coat.”
And with a spinoff, Ravenswood, premiering in October, what will be in store for the Liars this summer?
Pretty Little Liars returns for season four at 8 p.m. June 11 on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day