- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars is adding a Carrie Diaries vixen to its ranks.
Chloe Bridges, who co-starred in The CW’s The Carrie Diaries as Donna Ladonna, has booked a recurring role on the ABC Family drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Bridges will play Sydney Driscoll, the newest member of the swim team, who befriends Emily (Shay Mitchell). She’ll appear in multiple episodes of PLL‘s upcoming fifth run, first in the third episode of the season.
The actress, who was a regular on both seasons of The Carrie Diaries — the fate of which remains on the bubble at The CW — has appeared in features Mantervention, Queen Freak and Nightlight, and as a series regular on ABC’s Freddie. Her small screen credits include episodes of New Girl, Suburgatory, 90210 and George Lopez. She’s repped by APA and Stone Meyer.
Bridges boards the series as former regular Tyler Blackburn is poised to return to the flagship show after his starring turn in the short-lived spinoff Ravenswood.
Pretty Little Liars returns for its fifth season on June 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day