- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Viewers boarded the “A” train on last night’s Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode.
The ABC Family drama doled out its second holiday-themed hour, with this year’s installment — taking place weeks after the season 3A finale — outdrawing the 2011 episode by 12 percent with 2.85 million total viewers in its 8 p.m. Tuesday time period. (The previous outing averaged nearly 2.5 million viewers.)
Viewership also increased across the board in several demographics, including adults 18-34 (1.2 million), women 18-34 (956,000), adults 18-49 (1.5 million), women 18-49 (1.2 million) and the younger 12-34 demos.
“This Is a Dark Ride,” which featured “A’s” latest victim and revealed a key moment from the night of Alison DeLaurentis’s disappearance, was ranked the most social program of the day, generating more than 610,000 tweets and “A” garnering 1.5 million tweets during the day.
Pretty Little Liars returns Jan. 8 on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade