- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pretty Little Liars is bringing back a big relationship in season seven.
Lindsey Shaw will return as Paige McCullers for the first time since the series’ fifth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Shaw will appear in a couple of episodes in the first half of the season, beginning with episode eight.
Paige left Rosewood to be with her family in California — and escape the wrath of “A.” Paige and Emily Fields’ (Shay Mitchell) relationship ended in season five, but she was mentioned in passing during the show’s time jump in season six.
Details about McCullers‘ arc haven’t been revealed, but considering Emily was single when season six ended, there is a chance for a rekindled romance for Paige and Emily.
In addition to her long-running arc on Pretty Little Liars, Shaw starred on then-ABC Family’s short-lived adaptation of 10 Things I Hate About You. Her recent credits include MTV’s Faking It and Suburgatory. She is repped by Principal Entertainment and Nelson Davis.
Season seven of Pretty Little Liars premieres Tuesday, June 21, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Freeform.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show